Limitless Performance Chino Shorts
Adaptative stretch waistband
Free motion gusset
Add to cart
Multi-purpose men’s performance chino shorts that are built for movement in the city and active environments. Made to blur the lines between travel, work, play and commute and to perform orders of magnitude better than standard issue shorts.
Woven with a high-performance fabric that's moisture-wicking, quick-drying, wrinkle-resistant, machine washable and has incredible 360 ° stretch that expands in all directions - you'll never feel resistance, even while biking, yoga and even rock climbing (yes, really). Expertly cut for a tailored silhouette so you'll feel like you're wearing gym shorts but you'll look like you actually tried.
All sizes come in a versatile 8” inseam.
All of our garments are easy care:
Machine wash cold and hang to dry
No ironing necessary, but if desired, use a steamer or dampen the fabric, set the iron to very low heat and place a towel between the iron and the shirt. Do not let the fabric come into direct contact with the iron.
Do not dry clean
Do not bleach
That's it. All of our garments are easy care - so easy, you won't need to call mom for help. She'll be so proud.
While our garments (bottoms, included) are built for performance and permanence, a little TLC goes a long way so here are a few tips to help last the journey:
- Do up all of the shorts' buttons and zippers before washing to help reduce the likelihood of the button hole stretching
- Spot clean any stains before washing
- Wash inside out to preserve color and to maintain the surface of the buttons
- Wash on delicate or low cycle to reduce creases and wrinkling
- If your chosen method of storing your bottoms are by hanging then try to avoid wire hangers because they add additional stress on the fabric and could potentially permanently crease the fabric in a way you probably wouldn't like. Main takeaway: Use wide wooden hangers please!
Add to cart
Buy More, Save More
We save on shipping, you save on product - it's a win-win.
Free Canada shipping when you order $80 or more.
The fabric keeps you very cool during hot summer days. Good fit.
I first came here for the boxer briefs and they are the best I've ever owned. I've shopped for briefs that were 3x more expensive and their quality and comfort was not as good as All Citizens. Then I tried their shorts. Same experience. Truly outstanding. At this point I trust All Citizens to make the most comfortable clothing and am excited to see what's next.
Breeze through your day in
the most comfortable pair of pants