Drawer Refresh Upgrade
The Drawer Refresh Upgrade lets you to try our garments risk free before committing to a preferred pricing pack such as the Drawer Refresh and the Complete Drawer Refresh (preferred pricing packs are detailed on each product page). If you place a qualifying second order within 15 days of your original order, we'll refund you $5 for the shipping costs on your original order (Canada orders only) as well as apply the preferred pricing discount to all respective items across both orders.
If it is your first time trying an All Citizens garment, we recommend ordering just 1 piece from that product line to try out and find the perfect fit so that you get a free return or exchange on that item. If you would like to upgrade to a Preferred Pricing pack after your first order, just follow the steps below:
- Purchase the remaining items for that pack within 15 days of your original purchase
- Add a comment to your order to indicate that you would like to upgrade (you can do this during the checkout process)
- Include your original order number in the comment
- Then place your order.
- We'll refund you $5 of the shipping costs on your original order (Canada orders only) as well as apply the preferred pricing discount to all items in both your original and second orders.
See the example below:
- Order 1 pair of boxer briefs
- Test them out and love them
- Order 6 more pairs of boxer briefs within 15 days of your original order to complete the Drawer Refresh (for a total of 7 pairs across 2 orders)
- Receive a refund for $5 of the shipping costs on your original order (Canada orders only) as well as a refund for the preferred pricing discount an all 7 pairs of boxer briefs so that the total you pay across 2 orders is $129.50
The reason we're able to offer lower prices on Preferred Pricing packs is because of the lower shipping and fulfillment costs when a customer purchases multiple items - rather than keep the savings ourselves, we pass them to you in the form of lower prices. Because of this, and the lower margins as a result, we are unable to offer free returns or exchanges on packs as the shipping and restocking fees would be too significant to offer the lower prices – this is why we recommend trying a single garment (which will receive a free return or exchange) before purchasing a Drawer Refresh.
We still accept returns and exchanges for all orders if the garments are still in their original packaging and have not been tried on, washed, or damaged. For more information on our returns and exchanges policy, click here.
- The preferred pricing programs can not be combined with any other promotions, coupons, or program discounts
- Already discounted items do not count towards the Drawer Refresh qualifying count (i.e., if an order contains 6 regularly priced boxer briefs and 1 already discounted boxer briefs, the order does not qualify for the Drawer Refresh Upgrade)
- Feel free to mix and match the of boxer brief styles for the Drawer Refresh, the Complete Drawer Refresh and the Drawer Refresh Upgrade